Friday 23 December 2011

Happy Christmas to everyone

Many of you have been emailing to thank us for the day you spent here in Cambridge and I'm really glad to hear that you enjoyed coming to interviews! Do make sure you tell everyone that it wasn't as bad as you expected and that you had a great time. We don't want people to be scared of making an application to Cambridge.
The Admissions Office will be closed now until 5th January 2012 so it only remains for me to wish you all a very happy Christmas and New Year. All best wishes for 2012 whatever it holds for you.

6 comments:

  1. The stuff you are writing blows out my mind.
    write-essay.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoy while I read your blogs and articles.
    high school seniors

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful, just what a blog it is! This blog has provided the helpful data to us continue the good work.tuition centre

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your contents are too straightforward to browse and easy to understand. Ivy League tutoring

    ReplyDelete
  5. While the admin of the web site is working, no question soon it will likely be famous, due to its feature blogs.write an essay for me

    ReplyDelete
  6. I conclude I have selected the smart and inconceivable website along with interesting stuff.essay

    ReplyDelete