Wednesday 7 December 2011

All going well here!

Well, here we are into the third day of our very busy week. There's nearly a hundred of you coming each day this week and everything is going smoothly. I had this comment from one of our applicants; I hope those of you who are still to be interviewed will find it encouraging "I would also like to thank you for a lovely stay I had in college. My room was very nice and people I met were very supportive. It was definitely a pleasant experience. So, thank you for that!"
I hope everyone has a great time, whether or not they stay in college. Don't forget you can book lunch for the day of your interviews if you wish. This only applies to you, I'm sorry we can't provide lunch for parents because they are not supposed to be in College with you!
We seem to be missing some fee status forms, it may be that we have overlooked to record receipt on our database so if you know you have not completed the fee status form at http://www.christs.cam.ac.uk/prospective-students/undergraduate-applications/applinfo/ please do so and return it to me as soon as you can.
If you are going to post the form the address is The Admissions Office, Christ’s College, St Andrew’s Street, Cambridge CB2 3BU

If you need some guidance filling in the form, the following advice might help:
Section B “when did your residence begin” you can put your birthdate if you have always lived in the country of birth.
“Main reason for residence” is usually living with family, although it could be study
Section C “Details of external funding” UK students intending to take a student loan should put Student Finance.
Section D “Details of ELQ status” does not apply unless you already hold an undergraduate degree and are therefore applying as an affiliated student.
Please let me know if you have any problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment