Wednesday 5 December 2012

Something you'll all want to know


I've been sent a few emails along the following lines: "I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for making the interview process so smooth! I very much enjoyed my day in Cambridge and the interviews! However, I do have one more question- when can one expect to hear further from the college?"
The answer is that letters communicating admissions decisions will be posted first class on Thursday 3rd January 2013. We hope that the post won't be delayed for you but if you don't receive your letter on Friday you should be able to see your UCAS status updated. If your letter is late arriving and your UCAS status has not changed, it's likely but not certain that your application papers will have been placed in the Pool. I know lots of you will email me to ask if I can send your letter by email but I'm afraid this takes a long time to work through everyone so I probably won't be able to respond immediately. 
For more information see http://www.study.cam.ac.uk/undergraduate/apply/ourdecision.html - there's a link to information about the Winter Pool
We've had a very busy interview day today, it's been fun meeting so many interesting people! We're sorry we won't be able to have you all but I'm glad that several have been emailing to say that they enjoyed their day in Cambridge. If your interviews are still to come, I hope you enjoy your day too.

No comments:

Post a Comment