Thursday 22 November 2012

I hope you have all heard from me . . .

I've finished all the interview scheduling now so I hope you have all received an email from me either inviting you to attend interview or, sadly, an email saying that we are not able to offer the opportunity to attend interviews. If you have not heard please email admissions@christs.cam.ac.uk and I will get back to you straight away.
The interviews have started already with just a few candidates coming to the College this week. Next week will be a bit busier and the following week will be absolutely packed, interviews wall to wall! So I'm looking forward to meeting some of you and, for those who are coming to interviews, may I wish you all the very best. But don't forget, there are only about 125 places and we're interviewing almost 500 of you so the competition for places is intense.

No comments:

Post a Comment